For those who wanted to attach a picture when chatting in the forums.. it's pretty easy.
1) When writing your content, click 'Image' in toolbar shown.
2) Click 'Browse Server' in the next window.
3) Click 'Upload' -> 'Browse...' -> select image file -> 'Upload' -> wait upload finish -> 'Send to ckeditor'
4) Click 'Ok'
5) There is no step 5!
Tips for uploading images:
- Maximum dimension is 800x600 and filesize of 1mb. Images larger than this will be resized automatically.
- Every registered user has a 10mb quota (total pictures uploaded).
- All user uploaded images is located in his/her own folder and user may access it anytime. (Click 'My Account' -> 'File Browser' after login.)
- You may use pictures from other websites directly by typing in the URL of the image instead of clicking 'Browse Server' in step 2 above.