Copy & Paste.. we all use it. But I always wonder why limit to only one item at a time but not multiple?
This is where this simple but powerful tool comes in.
1) Install ClipX and run it.
2) Now every time you 'copied' something, it will be stored in ClipX. Now try to 'copy' multiple times, be it text or pictures or even files.
3) Press Ctrl + Shift + V on your keyboard now, notice a small menu appear on your mouse cursor.
Yes, now you can paste multiple items that you copied before, up to maximum of 1024 items! (Set it in the program settings, default is 25 items) I also like the feature of having thumbnails for copied pictures :)
4) That's the basic thing that ClipX does. Here's some extra tip..
- Press Ctrl + Shift + G to launch your browser and search for the phrase you copied directly on Google.
- If you copied a website URL, Ctrl + Shift + N will instantly launch your browser and open the website.
Extra Feature (Plugins)
You may install plugins (can be downloaded on the same download page) to make ClipX even more useful. I would highly recommend the two plugins below:
- ClipX Stickies Plugin - Adds frequently used phrases (that you key in yourself) to be pasted at the bottom of the list. (The last item in the screenshot at step 3 above)
ClipX ColorPicker Plugin - For those who liked my post on The Simplest Way To Get Color Codes Of Any Color On Your Screen, you will love this.. basically now you could just point to anywhere on your screen and press Ctrl + Shift + C to get the color code of the pixel copied directly to clipboard. Extremely useful for web programmers etc. Supports multiple color code formats which can be changed in settings.