Some may agree that searching images using the phone's mobile browser is not a very good experience; Especially when you want to share it in whatsapp or set as wallpaper: you have to right click on it (long hold the image), save it to a folder, locate it and then do your stuff.
This tiny little app makes the experience seemingly better.
This app deserves more publicity than it currently has (surprisingly), so I decided to put it in this humble blog :)
- Images load considerably faster and the UI is very smooth.
- Image search results are arranged in user friendly grid system.
- Set image as wallpaper, save to gallery or share the image on facebook/whatsapp/email instantly by long holding the image.
- You may open the site that hosts the image on web browser too.
- Searching for similar images using the selected image.
- Searches images from Google, Bing and Picasa.
I'm requesting one more feature from the developer, which is to allow this app to be accessible within whatsapp (tapping attachment button > Image) to attach an image to the chat room. Hopefully it will be added soon or until I can find an alternative that can do this :)